PRESS RELEASE – Venzo Digital Pays $1.5 Million To Indie Artists
Venzo Digital Pays $1.5 Million To Indie Artists
PRESS RELEASE – (BIRMINGHAM, MI) – April 25th 2013 – Xeinge Group, the parent company of Venzo Digital, the state-of-the-art distribution technology platform has reported substantial growth in music sales to date. Venzo Artists has generated over $1.5 Million in gross music sales since its official launch in January 2012. More than 3.5 million units generated from digital content.
Venzo Digital is an online music platform that helps people sell their music online to stores like iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, and eMusic for free. Artists using the service are able to sell unlimited music while earning 80% royalties on their music sold.
“Venzo Digital has shown great promises for us as a barrier to entry into the new music business. To be able to generate over $1.5 million and 3.5 million units in one year since its launch without any venture capital funding is truly unprecedented. More than 90% of our gross sales milestone came from iTunes, 5% coming from Spotify, and the other 5% coming from the rest of our digital partners. We look forward to reproduce these kind of results from this business with our app business by the end of 2015.” Says Kevin Rivers, Founder/CEO of Xeinge Group.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.
Most Recent Posts
- PRESS RELEASE - Venzo Digital Pays $1.5 Million To Indie Artists
- NEW: Tomb Raider Ringtones Now Available on iTunes!
- MegaUpload Successor MEGA Is Now Officially Live...
- eMusic opens store to non-subscribers / What It Means for Venzo Music
- Mega Launches Tomorrow. What Can We Expect From Kim Dotcom?
- YouTube Is Ready to Invest in Vevo, but the Deal Isn’t Done
- Amazon Brings MP3 Store To Apple's iPhone, iPod
- Pandora To Pay Sony/ATV 25% Higher Rate
- MySpace Is Back!